News Reporter Accidentally Eats Cat Puke On Live Television.

Those aren’t Grape Nuts.

It’s never a good idea to eat something you find on the floor. That is doubly true when you are on live television. This reporter thought he was picking up and eating some Grape Nuts but was he in for a surprise. After downing the mystery object the reporter’s face turns and realizes that he has made a terrible mistake.


Time for a commercial break.

Once the news crew returns from commercial break they inform the public as to their findings. The reporter had stepped in his cats vomit and mistaken it for Grape Nuts on the studio floor. I will let you watch in horror as I did the most embarrassing moment of this mans life.

Credit YouTube ampedin